Work/Volunteer at The Gathering at Chaffee's
The Gathering at Chaffee's is now accepting Security applicants for TGAC 2014. This is a paid position. Security experience is required.
Volunteers are an important part of a successful music festival.
Departments Currently Accepting Volunteers
- Parking Cars
A deposit of $50 is required, which acts as a deposit against the completion of your shifts. This payment will be returned if your commitment is completely and satisfactorily fulfilled. If you do not complete your volunteer requirements the $50 will not be returned.
- Volunteers must work a minimum of 6 hours (3 hours each day).
- The Ticket Exchange includes a Festival Ticket with Primitive Camping, but does not include Meals.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply to volunteer
- Must have a positive, hard-working mentality
- Must have appropriate dress/shoes for the job you are assigned
- Must be on time for every assigned shift (if not a little early)